Thursday, April 24, 2014

Doors of Copenhagen








This is the same door as the one above but, I thought it looked so cool with the red door and the colors of the buildings and the bicycle.  



It's hard to see but above the doors, the windows are stained glass.

The light doesn't always cooperate and I know I will never be back here again so, I take what I can get.



I know these are not the next two are just the knobs but, that was really the coolest part of the door and if I had shown the entire door, you wouldn't be able to see the knobs.  These were taken inside the Rosenburg.



With people


Without people



This is technically a gate but, still in the door family.

Also in the door family.  See the number 3 above the door.  This is the house number.  

No comments:

Post a Comment