Thursday, April 24, 2014

Cleaning the church

As many of you know, in the LDS church, we, as members of the church, help with the upkeep of the buildings.  This is true here in Russia as well.  It was our Saturday to help clean the building.


Ethan took this our first Sunday at church.  Our church starts at 9 and this is how dark it was.

 This is the view of the building next to our church, the church is to the right. The building is abandoned.  Windows are broken out and there is trash EVERYWHERE.  I think it would be fun to explore in there but, I am afraid I will run into a drunk homeless person or two.  They might want to knife fight me or something.  

Ethan chose to sweep the chapel.  This is the broom they gave him.  Hahahaha.  I am still laughing at this!  I thought he would die.  You know that look on their faces that says, "You've got to be kidding me!"  Hahaha.


Finally some guy came in and gave him this vacuum.  That was a much better option.  

No comments:

Post a Comment