Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring Break

This year the boys had Spring Break the week of April 14th.  We spent Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday here in Moscow and then Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we went to Copenhagen, Denmark.  I will post separately for Copenhagen.  To keep the boys from driving me crazy with their restlessness, I planned some activities for them to do while we waited for Thursday to get here.

Day 1
We had a movie/Lego day.  We spent the entire day watching movies and building with Legos.  I saw this really cool picture on Pinterest (Picture second picture down) and so of course, I could not compete with that and ended up disappointed with our Lego output.



City of Legos  This is awesome. I loved building a city in the dining room with my brother's Legos.
Pinterest picture.  I wasn't thinking too big was I?
Day 2

We took the day off of life.

Day 3
We bought some naked matroshkas and eggs, some beads and jewels and made our own versions of them.




The egg is mine
Trying my hand at mosaics.  (Another Pinterest fail)

Ethan's
 


Dalton's

Seth's.  He has a policeman, a burglar, and a money bag.  



Pretty little Rebecca Belnap joined us (with her brother) to create our masterpieces.  

Cutie Nathan Belnap



No comments:

Post a Comment