Friday, April 11, 2014

Our way home

After I turn off the busy road, I drive down this road.  Isn't it beautiful?  I can't wait for it to be all green!  On the right side is the Blessed Water Forest (see previous post.)

After I pass the Blessed Water Forest I come to this intersection.  The school is the building you see up on the right.  I turn right at this intersection.

On the left you can see the the wall to Pokrovsky Hills (our housing community) and on the right is the Blessed Water Forest.  Straight ahead are some very fancy and very expensive apartments.

This is our entrance.  We have to pull up and scan our gate card that opens the gate for us.  On the right side are the fancy expensive apartments.

This is a really bad picture of our gate.  When you go through the gate, you turn right and that is our street.

I just turned right and our house is at the end of this street on the left.  Our roof is sticking up behind the trees, with the vent stack thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment