Sunday, September 15, 2013

Niagara Falls

The boys and I drove into Niagara Friday August 9th.  My parents had flown in earlier that day and late that night, Chris flew in.  It was a fun reunion on many levels.  We spent all day Saturday seeing the sights and then my parents flew out early Sunday and we hit the road for DC.









AMAZING amounts of water!!  Holy cow!  The video is taken on the Hurricane Deck.  It was crazy cool!  I think this was our favorite thing we saw and not just because we finally got to meet up with Chris either.   The bummer of it all is that right when we got there and we were getting out of the car, Dalton shut his finger in the car door.  I have never seen such a thing!  He had a cast on the one arm and then he smashed his finger on the other hand.  He had a hard time doing a lot of things for a few days.




No comments:

Post a Comment