Friday, September 27, 2013


National Zoo

 I was a little surprised when I got home to see that I only took 3 pictures at the zoo.  2 of them were of the same animal.  Hahahaha.  Let's be honest, an animal is an animal.  However, when Seth and I went a couple of weeks before, the panda boy was out and playing.  It was pretty cool but, the pictures just didn't look that cool so, I think I deleted them.  That was the day that panda girl had her baby pandas!  It was fun just to know that we were there while brand new baby pandas were being born.  Sadly one of the babies didn't make it but, it seems that mom and baby are doing great now.  :)  The one animal I thought worthy of a picture was this rock star chameleon!  I couldn't believe the vibrant yellows that matched the wall.  The craziest part of this is that Chris missed it and so later that day we walked back past it so he could see it and look how much it's colors had changed!  It was awesome!  It was like seeing a science experiment with your own eyes!  I was amazed!



No comments:

Post a Comment