Sunday, July 6, 2014

Old Friends

This is our great friend Vasgen!  We love him so much!  He got married and had 2 boys since we saw him last.  We introduced them to "roasting marshmallows".  The boys loved it!  We had such a great time that the next week, we went out to his place.



Vasgen has great musical talents.


Vasgen has built a home on the outskirts of Moscow.  It was awesome and super fun.  He cooked us some seriously delicious food!





Bwahaha.  They have a little kid rope climb work out station.  This is how they use the rings...

I started salivating when I posted this picture!  SO good!

Weird creepy pillow thing.

Finally Chris has someone to place backgammon with!

As we sat here and listened to Vasgen rock out on his guitar, I asked Ethan if one year ago he could have ever imagined that he would be sitting right here in this room listening to an Armenian play the guitar in Russia.  He said no.  Every once in a while I remember where I am and I am a little surprised.  

No comments:

Post a Comment