Sunday, May 18, 2014

Misc


Let me draw your attention to the lady in the green shirt.  I want you to notice her hair.  From this distance it looks a bit like a brown haired version of Marge Simpson.  But upon closer examination...

It's a hair accessory.  This poof ball/flower thing is an accessory, the size of her head!  I sat there and imagined what it would feel like to be wearing something on my head that was as large as my head.  Interesting...


This is a lady who sat next to me on the shuttle.  The reason for this picture is because I was wearing a t-shirt, capris, and sandles and I was SWEATING like crazy!!!  What the heck lady!  How these people don't pass out from heat stroke, I will never understand!

This is a picture is a traffic jam we are in.  The funny thing about this picture is the silver car who is driving on the sidewalk because he can't wait his turn!  The best part of this story is, about 2 blocks down, there was a big post in the middle of the sidewalk and he could not get around it.  So, he had to back all the way back down, passing all the cars he thought he was so cleverly passing!  How did that drive of shame feel buddy???

This is our vacuum!  It is so fabulous I can barely stand it!  I almost slept with it but, I was embarrassed Chris would mock me about that.  The embassy had loaned us one and I don't mind telling you that it sucked!  So, thank you Amazon.com for sending us this beautiful baby!  I vacuumed everyday for the first week we had it!  LOVE IT!!

We walked past this construction site and saw these mannequin legs lying around so, we put them up next to the building.  We crack ourselves up!

In each metro, there are huge doors that close on big metal tracks.  It always makes me feel uneasy as I walk past.  I wonder what it would be like to be locked in the metro and then I wonder what it would have to be like up in the world for them to feel like they needed to seal off the metros.  Neither of these options are appealing to me.  So, each time I walk past these doors, I try not to notice them.  But, that really just makes me notice them more!  


This ice rink is inside of a mall...  What?!?

Birthday flowers.  I love the flowers here!

There are no words!  The funniest part for Ethan was that I made a bunch of little kids get off so I could take his picture.

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts:
    1. You are hilarious and I would love to go on fashion patrol with you.
    2. In Hungary everyone carried their flower bouquets upside down. It always looked so funny to me.
    3. In the previous post Seth is SO HANDSOME in his school uniform. A little heart breaker! We are so excited to see you and your boys!

    ReplyDelete