Sunday, May 18, 2014

Curious Fashions

One evening we spent some time at the park.  This is not a park with a playground for kids.  It has fountains and walk ways and food vendors...  I found some most curious fashions happening that I thought, "I should document this".  And so, here it is for your enjoyment.  I am sorry, I don't know how to blur out the faces of the innocent.  I justified this post by knowing that somewhere, I am most likely in someone else's blog, being ridiculed for my American ways.


Do I need to draw your attention to the MAN'S sweater?  The thing that you can't tell from this picture is that he is wearing pink underwear.  Same color as her skirt.

Who wears these shoes to walk around the park in?

Maybe she was heading to the "Homecoming dance" after she was done walking in the park with her friends.  

Although this is a bad picture, the back foot looks pretty good.  These shoes are all the rave here!  They are half gogo boot, half sandle, half meshy something.  Super weird.  

Again with the high heels at the park.




You may think that this girl is propositioning someone on the bench but, it is actually her mom and sisters.  Seems like an appropriate outfit for an evening at the park.  By the way, that is our dinner and it was delicious!  Grilled potatoes and pork!  Mmmm Mmmm!

This is a toofer!  The only time I see any leg around here is when they are wearing a skirt.  So you can imagine my surprise when I saw two people wearing shorts!  I will choose to refrain from critiquing the choice of shorts and shirt of the young gentleman on roller blades.



This is the fashion view we got while we ate our dinner...  My boys were horrified!  Poor Dalton was sitting on the end of the bench...  I don't know how to say, "You need a bigger size" in Russian or I might have passed along that bit of advice to this little pretty.

2 comments:

  1. I was fine with everything until the last one made me wish I hadn't looked.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Book online Cheap Agra tour Packages to know about Agra. Agra, the former capital of Hindustan, is a city on the banks of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is 363 kilometres (226 mi) west of the state capital, Lucknow, 200 kilometres (124 mi) south of the national capital New Delhi and 125 kilometres (78 mi) north of Gwalior .

    ReplyDelete