Sunday, April 3, 2016

Dubai

I was able to take a much needed girls' trip to Dubai!  Here are a few of my favorite things we did.

Sunshine and the pool
 
Ok.  This wasn't one of my favorite things BUT, I was quite proud of myself for going up.

Cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory!!

Mani pedis

SHOPPING!  This was the nicest cutest boy I met there!  His mother can be proud that she raised such a nice boy!
A ride across the river
Call to Prayer

Desert Safari
We went four-wheeling in the desert and ended up at this camp.  This is a replica of what a family homestead might be like.  


We rode a camel

Sandboarded

Played in the sand


Got Henna tattoos


Watched dancers

And ate yummy food!





A Day on the Palm


We spent the morning at the spa getting massages etc and then the afternoon at the beach. 





 Fantastic break from Moscow life!  Loved having girl time and sunshine!  It was the best medicine ever!

1 comment:

  1. The skyscrapers look amazing! I'm working with a girl from Dubai right now. Among other things, she's studying Arabic and Islam. The picture of the camels is awesome!

    ReplyDelete