Sunday, April 19, 2015

Spring Break

Skateboarding at Gorky Park




Hands on Science Museum



















Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts


I have no idea who this poser is but she is acting like I'm the paparazzi...  Get out of the way!  I just want the doorway.

Garden of Gethsemane

Pregnant woman baby Jesus

Beheading of John the Baptist

What??  I don't understand this painting on many levels.  Why is his head a different color than his body?  Why does his body look like he has marshmallows stuffed under his skin?  What is going on with his butt?  And her boobs???  Cracks me up!  I say all of this with the utmost respect of course!  I couldn't even begin to paint something beyond stick figures.  

Ethan is standing like a soldier trying to shield the glare on the glass



Mummy cat.


Pieta.  This is my all time favorite in the entire world!  

Baptismal font with 12 oxen

These 2 hot babes had to have a break from all the awesomeness





Artsy Crafty






Dog Sitting a Great Dane!!  Such a fantastic experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment