Sunday, September 21, 2014

WHAT??

This is a section that I will be posting things that I find hard to put words to.  Most things can fall under the Good, bad, and the ugly.  But, upon occasion, I run across things that simply leave me speechless.  

This lovely car makes the number one picture under this heading.  This is half of our parking lot at church.  There are about 6 other spots behind me.  So, if you are not on time to church, you must park across the street (and likely risk your life crossing it).  Our church starts at 9:00 and ends at 12:00.  There is a Russian ward that meets in our same building at 1:00.  This lovely person, who made me think some bad words, apparently can't park across the street so, he parks right in the middle, locks his doors and goes into the church, leaving 6 of us stuck.  This is the epitome of Russians.  95% of what happens is all about what is best for them, who gives a flying piece of crap about how it effects others.  I am continually left speechless when people blatantly cut in front of you when you are in ANY sort of line.  There is absolutely no respect for others.  (Maybe I should not have posted this today.  It seems to be a little to sensitive of a topic for me right now...)

No comments:

Post a Comment