Friday, February 7, 2014

Food part 1

Food

I am naming this part 1 because there will surely be more to come!  I will be making another post dedicated only to bread, also likely to have more than 1 part!


These are some of the items I was able to find at a Russian grocery store!!  WHA???





The green one is with green onions and the orange one is with cheese.  You could probably figure that out by looking at the pictures.


This is mushrooms and sour cream.  Best chips ever!  I ate the entire bag.  It was smallish...

Milk comes in liters.  We have to buy a million of them so we don't run out every day.  Love Russian juice and HATE Russian Coca Cola Light!  It tastes exactly like regular Coke.  SO STUPID!!

This is the closest thing we can find to our sandwich bread.  It is half the size of the loaves we are use to buying.  But the good news is, there are no "heels".  They take them out I guess.  



This is a little piece of heaven.  It is filled with a carmely stuff.  And the only thing better than this is...

...one smothered in Nutella!!!  Oh mama!  


1 comment:

  1. I love Russian juice too! It made it's way to Hungary. It just tastes so much better out of a cardboard box! Warn me when you post your bread post. I think it will make me cry. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete