Monday, October 28, 2013

DC Cupcakes

Would you look at the line waiting to pay too much money for a cupcake?!  I was speechless!  Truly, who waits in line for a cupcake?  Cheesecake maybe but, a cupcake?  

Bwahahaha!  Look who's waiting in line now?!  The truth is, our friend's little girl saw the episode on TLC where they spotlighted DC Cupcakes or something like that.  Maybe it was Cupcake Wars.  I don't really know.  All I know is that we got up at the crack of dawn so that we could get down to the store BEFORE they opened and get a cupcake for her.  Luckily we were first in line.  But, can you see the amount of people who are behind us?  This is in the morning before the store even opened!  What is this madness about?  All of these people are having cupcakes for breakfast...
























They sure do put on a great show of their cupcakes!  The store was beautiful and the displays looked amazing!  

This beautiful KitchenAid was my favorite part of the whole experience!  I sure would like one of those!


Here they are, anxiously awaiting cupcake perfection! 






The boys all agreed that the cupcakes were "the best thing they have ever tasted".  (Chris and I didn't buy one on principle alone!  WHO waits in line for a cupcake that cost $3.00????  I can buy 3 entire cake mixes and make 72 cupcakes for that amount of money!)  But, I have to admit, it was fun to watch the kids there, eating their little piece of heaven.  

No comments:

Post a Comment