Sunday, May 17, 2015

R & R





Our R & R began February 19th.  We flew out of Moscow, had a layover in LA and then on to Honolulu.  The entire trip lasted 26 hours.  It was too much time to spend on a plane!  But, man was it worth it!

Our first stop was Taco Bell, a fountain drink with ice!  Mmmmmm!

I can't help but think about the Brady Bunch goes to Hawaii!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh9dRcga8YE

I also kept looking for Magnum P.I. but no luck!


I continually kept saying, "I can't believe I am here!"


There are chickens and roosters EVERYWHERE!!

Cousin Camp formal attire.


Fountain Diet Coke WITH ice!!

"I can't believe I am here!"







Polynesian Cultural Center


Our dinner






Hawaii was fantastic!  We loved every minute of our time there!!  I am unsure why the entire world does not live there!  I would like to live there.  We had a great time, ate great food, and enjoyed the company most of all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment