Friday, August 23, 2013

       Chicago

We finally made it to Chicago!  Kelli and David let us crash at their place for 2 nights.  They are so awesome!  This is their cute place!  We love it!  It has further convinced Ethan that Chicago is the place he wants to be.  It is pretty enticing!


Kelli's street






Top of the Willis Tower. (formerly known as the Sears tower)  The boys were so brave!  Their mom, not so much!  But, if you look closely, you can see my fingers are hovering towards the edge.  


These were the coolest looking planters I have ever seen.  I'm not sure why I thought they were so cool but, they were pretty stinkin cool!


We got Chicago Style pizza and took it to Michigan Lake and ate there.  Super cool and super delicious!  



                            And the BEAN!!!!!!



Married with Children fountain.  It is called Buckingham fountain (I think).  




No comments:

Post a Comment